Tour Guide Excellence
An International Certification & Training Program
Cruise ship passengers rarely remember the details of a tour. They sometimes remember the highlights of a tour. But they almost always remember their Tour Guide . by name.
The Tour Guide Excellence Program is an International Certification program designed specifically for Tour Guides in the cruise industry anywhere in the world. Offered by Aquila.s Center for Cruise Excellence, the Tour Guide Excellence training program gives both aspiring and current Tour Guides the opportunity to achieve International Certification in recognition of their qualifications and level of excellence.
- This program will take Tour Guides to new levels of excellence to the benefit of the Guides, Tour Operators and Cruise Destinations
- This program is designed specifically for the cruise industry, addressing the unique needs and circumstances of guiding Shore Excursions for Cruise Lines
- Tour Guides will learn critical skills, from presentation skills to the logistics of conducting a tour to dealing with difficult situations and managing risk
- Progress and results can be shared with sponsoring Tour Operators or Cruise Destinations
- This program establishes a standard level of excellence for Tour Guides throughout the Cruise Industry
- Tour Guides must successfully complete an assessment that includes both a written and video component to achieve International Certification, recognizing that Tour Guide skills cannot be tested on paper alone
As Cruise Lines, Tour Operators and Destinations around the world understand that the performance of the Tour Guide affects more than just the guest experience on a particular tour, they will give preference to Tour Guides who have achieved a sustainable level of excellence.
Join the ranks of Excellent Tour Guides all over the world who have achieved International Certification
Watch a Course Excerpt